Friday, September 21, 2007

Newest pic



This is the newest pic we have of J. Another adoptive mom took it while visiting her child. I wasn't sure at first if this was J because of the angle but when I looked at his eyebrow line I knew it was him. His eyebrow line is very distinct and he knows how to use it. He scrunches them down and that seems to make the lips come out into a pout. If he's excited about something the brows go way up and the mouth goes into an "O". There's no doubt what he's thinking or feeling because his face is very expressive. He's wearing a shirt that my mom sent down to him when R and I visited last summer. It's kind of ironic that he's wearing the shirt as he gives most things away. I miss him so much. Please bring him home, Lord.

2 comments:

The Tall Frys & Small Frys said...

I love it that he's wearing the shirt you gave him, Amy. Perhaps it is special to him. What a handsome boy!

Amy said...

Thanks Kristie. After all the "pink shirt" stuff and giving all his gifts away, it's quite amazing that he's wearing something we gave him. We think he's handsome too.
Amy