Sunday, September 9, 2007

continued-kind of

It took a long time to download the video and T was late for a meeting so I didn't get to post much before. I hope the video works for you. We all went to the drive-in Friday nite. They had a special, $10 a car load and our van seats seven. My parents have a van too so there were 13 of us watching. It was truly rednecks at the drive-in. T parked in there backwards and opened the back gate so we could hear the movie. Then he used jumper cables to tie the gate down a little so people behind us could see. Then we took the back bench seat out and he and I sat in it. The others in our group were in an assortment of folding chairs. Yeah, we got a pic but only had cell phones to take them with. Either we didn’t get good pics or we don’t know how to get them off the phones. T will work on that and I'll post it when I can. Someone else brought a futon in the back of their truck. Gotta love it.~ I'm working on making fitted cloth diapers to send to the O. They have about 30-35 kids in diapers and can use all they can get.~T got the top of the steps finished yesterday. One more thing done. Now I have to stain and polyurethane it and get poly on the railing and underside of the platform. I'll post a pic when they are all done. The girls are working on cleaning their rooms today. Thank God. Well, there is plenty for me to do too so I better run.
Amy

No comments: