Saturday, September 22, 2007

J's B'day pics

No, his b'day's not until next weekend but we sent his gifts down with another adoptive mom. Here is a pic holding his gift bag. I call that smile his camera smile. If he's really smiling it shows his teeth.

Notice all the kids line up whenever someone gets a gift. They don't try to take it from them but notice the hands out.


And here's another pic with the shirt my parents gave him last summer. The overalls were not originally part of the outfit.
Well, I finally feel worse than usual. I haven't slept well since I came off of elavil. I got some samples of rozerem from the doc and tried one last night. Not good. I'm taking them back to him. Because of the fibro I don't have trouble falling asleep, just staying asleep. I wake up in pain and can't go back to sleep. Elavil, low dose at bedtime, worked great for years but they think that's why the liver function tests are abnormal. Anyway, the stuff I tried last night kept me awake, then I slept for an hour and then was up for two more hours or so. I read and then I laid there and watched the night light in the bathroom go dimmer, brighter, and back to dim. I don't know if I was just tired, if the light was really varying or if it was drug-induced. Today I kept blinking to see if my contacts were in and I had major brain fog. Abe and the beaver can keep their rozerem, I'm taking the samples back to the doc. My throat has hurt since I took the pill too. I don't know if it's related or a coinkydink. I need to sleep, I do know that.
We got the desk set up in J's room and the railing and hand rail on the stairs are finished now. We still have to trim, stain and poly around the actual opening. It's pretty much ready if J ever gets here. Please Lord, let it be soon.
Amy

No comments: