Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Father update

Well, as far as we know T's dad is doing fine. My dad is fine but didn't qualify for the cochlear implant. They said his hearing wasn't bad enough with the hearing aids in. Huh?!? Obviously they didn't try to have a conversation with him. They suggested that he get his smart link (some kind of hearing aid enhancer) fixed and a few phones that might work better for him. Apparently he should have worn his old hearing aids.

We were practicing music at church tonight for Sunday and we were all tired and kind of in a funky mood. There are so many changes going on right now it's hard at times to deal with it. We started singing "The Battle Belongs to the Lord" and it really touched me. "No weapon that's fashioned against us shall stand-the battle belongs to the Lord. ....When your enemy presses in hard do not fear....Take courage my friend your redemption is near-the battle belongs to the Lord..." I love it. Take courage, J, your redemption is near and the battle belongs to the Lord. M' renmen ou, petit mwen.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like it...I had one before but it went to the side....don't have time to get online too much..I even forgot the address of mine.....I know you will do better than me...Love Ya'll!