Friday, September 14, 2007

Bunch of pics

T, the ultimate computer geek working on 2 PC's
(you can only see one), 3 laptops, and his pocket
PC.




Misty, in her stroller drinking from her sippy
cup.









Pic of a sunset that R took
from our "front yard."






.



B'day cake I made for R and A put a
Superman symbol on it.
















Dexter, the 15 pound cat in a size
7 1/2 shoe box.











R and Lillybet in their
"rain coats".












Bunny we saved from the mouths of the
dogs and took care of until we got him to
the "bunny lady".











Okay, this was a really hard post to put together. I'm still learning about blogging and got very frustrated working on it. But here it is, whichever way it turns out. I hope I get better at it.

We have a bunch of crazy people and critters at our house and we love everyone of them. I'm making cloth diapers for the babies at J's O. That's a job. I did some shopping today and pretty much have J's winter wardrobe together. I haven't bought shoes as I have no idea what size. I traced his foot when we were down there in June. When it's time for him to come home I'll get something a little bigger than the drawing. Or maybe some crocs type shoes as they are forgiving in the sizing. R is having an art/photography show and sale at the antique store starting tomorrow and going for a month. She is busy getting it all together.

There is so much stuff in my head but I can't get it all down here. So, like the guy in "O Brother, Where Art Thou" that's all I got.

No comments: