Sunday, January 13, 2008

This a.m.'s service and "O" family pic

This morning's 10th Anniversary Celebration at church was wonderful. We're a small church and we had more people this morning than we've ever had-not that it's a lot mind you-but more than we've ever had. Our guest singer was awesome, the testimonies were inspiring and the message was short and sweet :) Hi Pastor! Then we had a potluck dinner that was good too. And good fellowship. I'm feeling a little worn out but this morning was worth it. I'm not sure if I'm actually coming down with something or if it's fibro fatigue. I'll know in the morning. ~ I'm starting abstinence classes at another school this week. That's always interesting to learn the dynamics of each class and their personalities. I'm not sure why the Lord stretched me into this area. I've never thought of myself as a teacher but it's a message that I think is very important. ~ Someone at our O got a big idea to make a family pic of the kids. All of them. In one pic. There were about 6 pics taken in the process of trying to get everyone in and somewhat looking at the camera. I'll show you 3 of them. We're not sure but we think J is in the lighter orange shirt kind of towards the bottom right of this pic.
In this pic we think he's more towards the middle. Heck, we're not sure if we're even pointing out our kid.
This is a pretty good one. They seem to all be in it and somewhat looking at the camera. I love the boy on the left "holding" the other little guy. It looks like he's about to drop him. You can tell he's slipped a little since the above pic. He was probably getting tired of holding him. Too funny. Poor kid (both of them).

No comments: