Sunday, January 6, 2008

Some pics from the trip

This is some snow on the mountain.



Here are some deer grazing in the mountains.


My "brudder" (my older brother) driving a go-cart. He bumped his daughter and got her stuck against the side of the track until an attendant could come and push her off.

Me, waving from my go-cart. The hill we were going down in these pics is much larger when you're actually in the cart than when you are looking at it in pictures. It really is.

R, in her cart. The pics I have of A are a little blurry. Probably due to the rate of speed she was driving at. She passed everyone up.

Icicles hanging from the side of the opening to a cave.

Snow on the side of the road. We don't get much snow in TN. Every once in a while we get 4-6 inches. It's been about 4 years since we've had that much. But if you consider how hilly and curvy the roads are and our lack of snow experience it's probably good that it only comes like that every few years. Of course, school closes for every flake that flies.

More of the same.

I love this pic of the frozen fountain. I just think it's beautiful.

My dad has some more pics. If I get some from him that are blog worthy, I'll share.

1 comment:

Lysa TerKeurst said...

WOW! These photos are beautiful! I especially love the fountain photo~
Sweet Blessings,
Lysa