Friday, January 25, 2008

Life in general

I talked to our O this morning. She said our file has the correct MOI number on it now and it has been sent back to Parquet to get some stamp that got missed the first time around. Sigh...ours is one of 9 that have been sent back. I don't know how long it will take to get fixed or how long it will take to get signed out of MOI once it gets back there. It feels like a nightmare that I can't wake up from. I guess it's good that they're working on it at least.

Please keep Lydia Livesay in your prayers. She is the 3 or 4 month old baby of Troy and Tara Livesay who just went back to Haiti. Lyddie is in a PAP hospital with bacterial meningitis. You can keep updated on her here; www.livesayhaiti.blogspot.com Also remember baby Gwyneth Rose who has some distention in her bowels. Her updates are at; www.cfhusband.blogspot.com Both of these blogs are listed under my "Blogs that I read" list.

Remember in one of my last posts I said that there was a cat purring behind me? Here is a pic of the way that cat curls up behind me in my chair at the computer.
And another one. Look at her toes.

This is Dexter sprawled out on the back of the recliner where A is reading a book. Yeah, he's looking pretty relaxed.

I know I show a lot of these pics of Sanome in the laundry but I think it's just too funny. She watches us when we do laundry and when we take it out of the dryer she really perks up. Then we dump it out on the bed to fold it and she comes running and leaps up onto the bed. She just loves to root through it and get snuggled up in the warm clothes. This is from today.

When T came home he found the other two cats curled up in his chair. They seem to pick a favorite spot for a period of time and then they move on to another favorite spot. Right now this is a favorite for both of them. Misty is giving me "the eye".

She was out of it in this one.

3 comments:

Family by Love said...

I love the calico. We have a calico but she has white markings on her and longer hair. She is a bit crazy and has decided that she likes sleeping on my bed all of the time, including at night. I enjoyed your cat pics.

Andy Lawrenson said...

Amy,

Hang in there. God's timing is the best, even when it makes absolutely no sense to us.

Gwyneth's Great Uncle Andy

T and T Livesay said...

SO SO SO wanting to come here and see some good news for you Amy ... Like I just told another adoptive Mom --- who is waiting too -- I will shake my fist at the sky and ask God why, despite the immaturity --- what in the world -- is the purpose of this waiting. I hate it. God's timing is best -- but I can still hate it on your behalf!!!! hang in there girl!