Friday, January 11, 2008

More ramblings

I have the house to myself again this morning. Just me and the cats...and a mountain of laundry. R got her ACT results yesterday. She got a 26. Again. At least she's consistent. Her individual scores changed. Some went up, some went down. But her composite score was the same. Her English scores were in the 30's (no surprise there-she's been writing novel length stories since she was 14). She was checking out some college scholarship opportunities last night and her cat was helping her. Here they are looking at a few possibilities;

R is asking Sanome, "Should we look into this one?"
Sanome says, "I concur."

Okay, yeah, so maybe I have too much time on my hands at the moment. But the washing machine is going and the dishwasher is going. And I got up and made pancakes for everyone this morning too. I wonder if I can take a shower while the two machines are going. Oh, speaking of machines. J was quite enthralled with the washer and dryer at his grandparent's house when we visited in June. He was very helpful with the laundry as he wanted to push the buttons to turn "da machines" on. I wonder how long that will last if he ever gets home.

No comments: