Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome home son

J and I just got back from the Dr. We are being treated for strep throat. He probably got it from me. Welcome home son.

I don't feel sick, just a little throat irritation. I haven't felt bad at all the last few times I've had strep. Weird. J feels bad. He had a fever this morning and kept saying that his head hurt or his neck hurt and then if I asked him to point to where it hurts, he pointed to his throat. Poor kid.

We are both on medication now. That should perk us up. He is struggling with diarrhea too so we got the "collection kit" from the doc. Fun times. He's being pretty good about it though. He probably thinks American doctors are really weird.

Hopefully we're on the mend. Those of you who know us in person, sorry. Don't breathe our air.

2 comments:

Danielsen5 said...

Holding my breath and hoping to see you guys tonight!

Beth

Amy said...

Ha ha. I didn't get the "holding my breath" comment at first but, that's funny. Sorry we didn't make it tonight. Maybe next week.
Amy