Friday, September 11, 2009

A few pics

Well, J's first day of school went really well. He was ready to go again this morning so that's a good thing. He had about an hour or more of homework. I'm not a homework fan. I feel like kids spend all day in school and need time to just be kids. It went fairly well though.

Here is a pic of all of us, including R's bf who is now at boot camp, just minutes after we got home on the 30th.
Here is J his first time on a horse. Getting his feet in the stirrup.


There are a few more pics I'd love to post but I don't know how to get them off my phone. I'll probably have to send them to T or R and let one of them put the pics on the computer. I'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I absolutely LOVE seeing your picture of your whole family together. It does my heart good. Also glad to hear that school went well the first day.