Friday, February 1, 2008

Ramblings

Nearly every person I've encountered that I've told about our adoption has been positive. I've had a few negative people and one that openly told me that I was doing "that child" a disservice. What?!? How can loving a child and taking care of him be a disservice? What about news stories like this; http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hcJ474CjaJGOUznskl4ZgTHdpxUAD8UFQVR00 That could be J eating mud cookies. I don't even have words to explain the feelings that evokes.

I heard through a round about way that the original papers were delivered back to Parquet. I guess that's good though it won't feel like we're moving forward until we get out of MOI (Ministry of the Interior-where we've been for 8 months) and get a passport. Then I might actually dare to hope again.

Have you checked out Nathan's blog lately? Good news for Tricia and Gwyneth. Their link is on the right side, Confessions of a CF husband.

Well, we got spared the ice and snow again today. The girls are praying for enough snow to make snowmen. R wants to get on her horse and practicing jousting. We thought we'd call that "redneck Renaissance". A wants to make a snowman and hit it with the "tater cannon". And that's just plain old redneck. If it ever happens I will be sure to post pictures.

No comments: