Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rambling again

Friday has come and gone again and no news. Days turn into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years. I keep saying I'm so sick of it I could scream. I think I should just go somewhere and scream. A informed me that it does help. I told her I thought I'd just end up with a sore throat. When will this ever end? I just don't get it. It absolutely breaks my heart. I can't even get these feelings out. They just churn and churn and churn inside of me. And believe me, tears fall quite freely. It hurts so bad. It doesn't even feel like God cares anymore.

T is sick again. Two man colds a week apart. Poor guy. And he takes it personally when I don't want to kiss him.

I finally gave in a bought J some tennis shoes. I'm sending them down with another mom in a couple of weeks. I kept hoping that we'd be going to get him soon. I've been thinking that for 8 months now. It seems like some cruel joke. I'm not laughing. Anyway, I found some in blue but I thought they were too big. Then I found some Transformer ones in a better size and they were on clearance. So I got him a couple of Transformer toys to go with them.

The girls' newest play opens on Tuesday with school shows. I like it when they finally open and the crazy practice schedule lets up. This one hasn't been too bad though.

That's all for now.

No comments: