Saturday, October 13, 2007

So busy!

Wow, we've been busy the last few days. Running here and there and just trying to keep up. On Thursday I said we were "waiting for the bomb to drop" as we've had bad news the last two Thursdays in a row. We got the news late Thursday evening that a dear elderly gentleman from our church passed away. That's three Thursdays in a row, so maybe we're due some good news now.

The homecoming parade and game was last night. We ended up leaving early as we were ccccold. Someone gave us a down comforter for our bed and boy are we liking that. We should have brought that with us to the game. I don't have any pics of the girls from yesterday. They just wore school colors. A had talked about using grease paint on her face but she didn't do that. At least you saw the Cinderella and hippie outfits.

I've had a request to do "Rindercella and the Two Sad Bisters". I don't know how that would look printed out, but I'll try. I think it's called spoonerism when you switch the first letters around and I originally got this from a friend, like 20 years ago. I'm not even sure that this is correct but here goes; Rindercella bent to the wall and pranced with the dandsome hince. When the strock cluck twelve, Rindercella stan down the reps and slopped her dripper (that line is a personal favorite). The prandsome Hince found it and brought it Rindercella's house and tried in on the first sad bister and it fidn't dit. Then he tried on the second sad bister and it fidn't dit. Then he tried it on Rindercella and it fid dit.

We are home finally, obviously, and dog tired but I wanted to "catch you up" a bit. We're still here, still no adoption news, and we're just incredibly busy right now.
Amy

No comments: