Wednesday, October 24, 2007

from the island

We are here on the island enjoying our vacation except for the fact that we still know nothing new about the adoption process. We do things and I can’t help but wonder what J would think of it if he were here. Seeing the ocean and all of God’s interesting creatures. We just took pics of a gator. I’ll try to post them once we get home.
I’ve often dreamed of going to pick up J or bringing him home in the last few weeks. One night I dreamt that we went down there and ended up with a different kid. We weren’t upset about it or anything, just had a different child. Too weird. Last night I dreamed that J was hurt. It was not very encouraging.
I don’t really have time to process all the stuff going on in my head right now and we have to go to internet cafes to get any connection. Just wanted to let you know we are still out here and we don’t know anything new.

1 comment:

danellejoy said...

I hope you can enjoy your time and get some relaxation in. One of these days he'll be home and you'll be sharing all these fascinating memory-filled times together.