Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I told you this morning would be interesting

Okay, today's homecoming week theme was something like famous person, couple or group. R and A decided to team up with A's friend E and be Ciderella and the wicked step sisters. I got a great video of A and E doing their wicked step sister routine but I haven't been able to upload it. I'll keep trying. It's hysterical. Yesterday's schedule was interesting. T took the girls to school and went to work. Then I went to work. Then the girls got off the bus where I work and took the van home. Then they came back to town for A's play practice. Then T came to where I work and got some money to get some food. Then R came to where we work for a staff meeting. Then T brought our burgers back and switched vehicles with us so he could hear the noise the van was making and he took A and E's burgers to them at the play practice. After our meeting R and I headed to church where T was having a deacon's meeting. I got the van which T had fixed (4 loose lug nuts, OMG) and R drove the Jeep and we both went to the arts center. I picked up A and E and R stayed for her practice. She came home after practice and T got a ride home with my dad after their meeting. Sigh...the girls had originally decided that R and E would be the wicked step sisters and A would be Cinderella but since A and E had time in the evening to practice their routine, they decided R would be Cinderella. Here's a pic of A and E as the wicked step sisters. E is on the left and A on the right.


They even practiced these goofy laughs.

This is their pouty look. E wasn't quite there yet. Oops. A has it down though.

This is R as Cinderella. She has cocoa on her face for cinder ashes.

The whole outfit.


I love the way they are looking at Cinderella. Drama queens, oh yeah.


And their last pic. I think this was R's idea. Too funny.






No comments: