Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hunting and showering

Well, J had another first yesterday. He went hunting with Bampa. I have no idea why his eyes are like that but it's kind of funny. He did well but they didn't see any deer. Surprised?
He also went to bed for the first time without me in the house. Because I was at R's bridal shower. T has put J to bed plenty of times but I've always been in the house. They both did fine. And the shower was really nice. Look at these cute little cookies my SIL found.

And this is the cake.

Here is the bride to be.

She got a lot of nice gifts and only one repeat.
Her fiance called while we were at church today (he is at boot camp). The whole church got to say hi and then he got to listen to us sing. R was singing with us this Sunday. It was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. The shower desserts looked really cute and yummy.