Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ahh, Saturday

We had another dry night and J didn't wake any up this morning. Hallelujah! It didn't help T and I sleep, nor R either. We all woke up at our usual times. Sigh...but it did give T and I some time to talk. That was sweet.

Both girls seem recovered from their stomach bugs. My mom, R and I did some wedding shopping yesterday. Zoiks!

T drove home his "new to him" Jeep Wrangler Sahara yesterday. It's not new by any sense of the word and has well over 100K miles but he is a happy camper. I hope he drives it more than the '66 Chevy Stepside that sat in the driveway for 3 years. The Wrangler would be one of his "dream" vehicles, along with a late 60's, early 70's Dodge Coronet. This allows A to have a car to drive but she is going to be responsible for gas and insurance. She is job hunting.

Wow, the wind came up and it's raining acorns on the house.

Happy Saturday.

No comments: