Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hmmm....

...not a very good night last night, Horrible morning with a capital H (worse one yet since J has been home), calming down and making some breakthroughs with reconciling the past=progress. It wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun but I think we made some progress with J. And we are so thankful for his school.

Remember that spot on my "I had them out 30 years ago" tonsil? It was an abscess that I had drained/removed today. Throat is a little sore but nothing unbearable. The weird part was that the school called while they were working on me. I had told them about our difficult/Horrible morning and when my phone rang and it was the school, I freaked just a little bit, just briefly. The doc laughed and said to tell them I had needles in my mouth. I had needles in my mouth?!?! They just wanted to let me know that J had settled down and was doing okay. My mouth was quite numbed so I slurred a response and thanked them for calling.

Thanks for praying for Stellan. He has some more hurdles ahead of him but seems to be doing quite well given his circumstances. You can check his progress at www.mycharmingkids.net

1 comment:

Chapter Two said...

Hang in there! We had many hard mornings and nights in the early months. I can just feel the angst of it, so I'm praying for you all.