Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st Bball game

J's team won their first game! What a feisty bunch of kids. It was a lot of fun to watch the game. J got to play and I have some pics of it but I managed to drop the camera under the bleachers and pretty much killed it. A sweet little girl climbed underneath and got the camera for me but it won't stay closed and the button to take the pics with is missing. Sigh...I'll work on getting some pics posted. My dad took quite a few.

If y'all think of it could you say a prayer for my throat? It is so incredibly sore. We're wondering if it has something to do with having had the abscess removed last week and getting a viral infection/flu on top of that. Whatever it is, it hurts. Thanks.

1 comment:

Family by Love said...

I'll be praying for your throat. I hope it feels better soon and you can enjoy Thanksgiving with your family without any pain or sickness.