Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mid-week and nothing to report

Not a lot going on here. Pretty much just the usual stuff. The plays are done for now but both girls are talking about trying out for the next play. ~ My finger feels some better but continues to be swollen. I go back on Friday to have it looked at again. ~ We're having a little trouble getting in to the Christmas mood for obvious reasons. J didn't come home for Thanksgiving and unless things make a dramatic change it's not looking good for a Christmas homecoming either. It absolutely crushes me if I think about it too much. I'm kind of at a place where I just say, whatever Lord. I can't change things or move things. It's kind of a suffocating feeling and it's beyond my ability to understand. I'm really trying not to give in to the depression. I'm just so weary of the process. ~ We've had a lot of rain this last week and it was very much needed so we're thankful for that. The sun has been out yesterday and today. ~ R was talking to someone on the phone last night and when she hung up we asked who it was. She said it was her boyfriend. This was news to us. T seems quite happy for her. As long as she doesn't loose her focus on her goals I'm happy for her too. I think she'll do fine. She seems to take most things in stride. Well, that's it for now.
Amy

No comments: