Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A few newer pics

We got a little update today saying nothing has progressed on the adoption front. The lawyer was out of town and will be back tomorrow as I understand it. Last week between the tropical storm and the national holidays in Haiti nothing got done. And this week one of the O workers has been checking on papers and nothing has been done. Maybe the lawyer will make some headway. Please, Lord, let J come home.

I thought I'd share some newer pics with you. This first one is at the O. I told you his face was expressive! I don't know what that expression is, but it's definitely something. Maybe he was trying to do the funny lip thing that his daddy showed him when we were there in June. That looks like a possibility. Or maybe somebody "did a boom" as J calls it.
This one is in church or Sunday school, I'm not sure which. J is on the left. There's that expressive face again. I'd say he's really enjoying it, wouldn't you?

This is at the baby's/girl's house where the kids can use Skype to call home on Sunday afternoons. J is talking to us.
Oh yes, he's happy about talking to his family.

That's it for now. Please keep praying for us. The wait is so painfully long.

Amy

3 comments:

The Tall Frys & Small Frys said...

Dear Amy, I'm praying without missing a day. I feel for you and I can't wait to read that you are getting good news. The pictures of your son are precious. What a handsome and yes, expressive, boy! May God grant you peace during the weight of the wait.
With love, Mrs. Tall Fry

Family by Love said...

Amy,
Those are wonderful pictures. It is fun to see him with all of his expressions and with his friends. The smile when he is talking with you guys is awesome. I missed talking to my little man because I was taking a much needed nap. I'm still praying that our boys will come home soon. Wouldn't their arrival be the best Christmas present ever?
Ruth

T and T Livesay said...

Amy-
Add me to the list of people praying that your adoption would END and your son would come HOME and life would move forward and this season of wait wait wait would be a distant memory. He is adorable and reminds me very much of one of Hope's big brothers.

Hugs and Prayers-
Tara