Sunday, May 29, 2011

Congrats!!

I'm sure there were lots of graduates this week but none means more to us than A!! Congrats baby on a job well done! We love you and are proud of you. This is my blurry pic of A getting her diploma. Well, the cover anyway. They with held the actual diplomas until they were sure the grads didn't pull any funny business. The ceremony was very nice and those who gave speeches did a nice job. At one point J was worried when the third person got up to make a speech and he asked if they were all going speak. He was worried about time.

The nice pic of A getting her diploma is below. I have no idea what blogger was doing with that but I didn't feel like fighting. Here is A's bf in the tie he borrowed from T. It's appropriate. Trust me.

Awww. Aren't they cute?

The "twins".

J trying on A's hat.

A decorated her own cake. I made a chocolate and a yellow and put them together and we were trying for burgundy frosting but that's a bit difficult. A cut the cap and diploma from fondant.


And here is the pic of A getting her diploma. Thanks for taking this, Mr. F.

No comments: