Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More bullets

  • I like bullets. They're easy.
  • My wrist was one centimeter larger (more swollen) than last week at PT. I have been instructed to keep it elevated and iced.
  • It finally stopped raining. Again. Wonder how long it will last. And what's up with the cold?
  • J just asked if he could watch "Dancing With the Stars". He likes "The Biggest Looser" too. He used to refer to it as "That Big Fat Momma Show".
  • We were studying states earlier. I didn't want to just give him the answers so we were looking at an atlas. I had him look up the states and see if he could identify them by shape. He asked if we had an atlas. I said, "Umm, that's what you're looking at, son."
  • He finally got Vermont. I asked him what that one was right next to it. He said, "New Hamsters?"
  • Apparently he also asked in class today at school that if you fly over the states, can you see the labels of the names of the states?

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hey, I used to wonder that too! lol...and you are using Army terms now! PT...although, I'm sure you mean physical therapy, not physical training. lol