Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's gonna be a long summer...

Between the kid and the kitten, I'm doomed. Deisel has decided that he likes to go outside. It hasn't been a problem so far. Until today. I let him out and did a few things inside and then went out to do some things. I heard Diesel crying but couldn't locate him. I finally looked up and there he was in a tree.

I had made J turn the tv off so he came outside about the time I discovered Diesel in the tree. He decided to "save" the kitten. I warned him that the branches weren't big enough to hold him and that the cat would figure out how to get down. He climbed the tree anyway. I told him to grab the kitten by the scruff of the neck but he thought I meant around his neck. He grabbed him around the middle so as not to strangle the kitten. Then he lowered him down some and dropped him. Diesel was fine. J's descent was a little more abrupt than he planned too because the branches really weren't big enough to hold him. Sigh...scared me half to death. He has scrapes and a cut.

I decided to clean out my closet. J found my boot from my last stress fracture and wore it around the house. He was clomping around saying, "Arghghgh, Mateys!!" Then he found the eye patch. He asked me if it was magic because if he looked into it, it looked like the tv when the antenna box isn't on. He cracks me up.

Then he added a cowboy hat, robe and sword to his ensemble. Someone commented that the toilet in the background is a nice touch, too.

He played for a while with the kitten and then asked, "Do dis cat know how to play dead?" He played for a while more and then informed me that cats don't make good pirates. It's going to be a long summer. Someone suggested day camps, put him in the pool and just don't let him take the cat with him. Lol!!!

No comments: