Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're still here

Sorry it's been kind of quiet here. We are busy, busy, busy. J and I are getting ready to head up to WI tomorrow with my parents. We are hanging with the cousins and going to a wedding. I will also be shopping for kringle and cheese curds. J heads to camp the day after we get back from WI.

I was helping J pack earlier and we had shorts and t-shirts and swimsuits laid out. Then I decided to check the weather for the next few days. 60's for highs?!? That's our lows. We had to re-pack.

T is working on the deck now that his time isn't consumed with fixing cars. He's getting a lot done on it each evening.

A is working a lot and we just about have everything she needs turned in for college. Whew! I'll be glad when she's signed up for classes and this is behind us. So far, she is loving her car.

R and JT are planning a trip here in July. I hope it works out because I'd really like to see them. They will leave the cats at home this time. At least that's the change, subject to plan.

Diesel is loving being outside. We still make him stay in at night but his choice is outside as much as we will let him. He made a hole in the screen door and thinks that it's his own kitty door. The problem is when the inside door is closed. Hahaha.

No comments: