Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Picture Post

I had an optical migraine this morning. Bright flashy zig-zag lights across my field of vision. It's all gone now. No more flashy lights. I don't know why I get them, have gotten them since I was pregnant with R. But I'm so glad I get the aura without the headache rather than the headache without the aura!

We have never had cable or satellite and just use an antena with converter box. Now J has discovered netflix thru the wii. He is a happy camper! Oh, speaking of camp, he did really well at camp last week and would like to go again next year. woot!

Let's back up a bit though. Here is J getting ready to fish at my uncle's pond in WI. He can't believe I made him bait his own hook. I must say I am much better at it than he is. I don't like to take the fish off the hook but I do bait my own hook.

The cousins.

We caught some little bitty guys and threw them back in as bait. Then we caught some bigger ones. For J it's all about the experience and what an experience it was! Thanks Uncle G!

My dad cleaned the fish and my mom fried them the next morning for breakfast. Don't you love her "apron"?

My cousin and her daughter getting ready to make pancakes to go with the fish. Thanks to my cousin and her family for putting up with J and I.

The wedding is the real reason we made the trip. We were happy for the fishing, kringle, cheese curds and chocolate cheese, and the rhubarb (thanks uncle K!!) but the important thing was family.


My dad and another cousin comparing their "belly bumps". Cousin has since given birth to a baby boy. Dad still has his belly bump.

Water ski shooters. Hey, it was WI.

T got the deck done while I was gone. Saturday morning he finished the steps and decided to get the doors in. J and I pulled the trim off the window.

We cut the sheetrock off and removed the insulation that I had stapled in there over 8 years ago. 8 years. Where does the time go?!

The window is out!

Ok. Here is where blogger messed up. This is supposed to be the last pic.

Getting ready to put the doors in.

Cutting off the last board on the bottom and then ready for the doors (which you've already seen-thanks blogger.)

No comments: