Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bullets

  • The sun was out today. How-way-you-yah!!
  • There were no trees down in the driveway this morning. How-way-you-yah!
  • The wrist was much better today and I'm actually using that hand for miniscule tasks.
  • We were convinced last night and this morning that Dexter was about to die. He's nothing but skin and bones, literally. And fur. Not eating or drinking much at all. And he purred when we bathed him last night leading us to believe he is delusional. When I got home from work he ate a little dry food and about 8 treats. Then he jumped on the counter. We are no longer convinced of his imminent death.
  • Got a call from school today saying J was laying on the floor crying with his stomach hurting. He was crying so hard that he couldn't talk to me. Basing it on his flair for the dramatic and his inability to tolerate any kind of pain, I figured he probably had gas due to his extreme consumption of ham over the past 5 days and his liking the bean soup I made last night. T went and got him and brought him home and put him to bed. He rested for an hour and then was up and looking for food. When I got home he wanted to go outside and dig for treasure while he waited on "deener". I'm glad he's fine but I wish he'd spare us the theatrics. I guess I need to take him down to audition for a play.
  • Notice the caps in this post? Yeah, I'm using both hands but it's getting sore and I need to go.

No comments: