Thursday, April 14, 2011

D-day

Update; surgery is over. went fine. tendons were very swollen/irritated. had a block, like an "out of arm experience". like the mayor of whoville. feeling is coming back. doesnt feel good. ifeel puny.

Today is the day for the surgery. It's not until this afternoon so I have to go all day without eating or drinking. That stinks! I'm doing ok. But I did dream about food and wake up hungry, of course. I also woke up and told T that I wish we could fast forward a few weeks because I want this done but I don't want to have to go through it. There's a lesson there, I'm thinking.

Yesterday evening us "Colorado Ladies" got together finally and tie dyed our shirts. One of our jokes while there was, "Got oxygen?" and we found these shirts but they only had a few left and they were all white. We decided to buy them and tie dye them. Of course, J and A tie dyed too. A wants to "open" hers herself so we don't know what her's looks like yet but here is J's and mine.

This is K's. I really like hers a lot. She wishes you could see the words better but I think it's cool.

This is G's. Somehow hers didn't soak up as much color but she likes it anyway. It's so fun to tie dye and see how they turn out. It's like a surprise. I may get another shirt and do it again today with the left over dye. Since I'll probably be loopy it could be real interesting.

T sat down with some coffee this morning. Misty jumped up in his lap and made herself comfy. She is the funniest, sweetest cat.

No comments: