Friday, April 1, 2011

Bullet points

(Edit-I promise I put these in separated points. Blogger is stupid sometimes.) Bullet points. I know you love them. Here goes; ~Dexter was having a bad day again yesterday. He wasn't eating or drinking. I took him to the vet and he ate for them. I got a sample of the food they gave him and then got both the dry and canned food he likes. Senior shmenior. I will feed him what he likes. ~I was proud of Dexter for eating last night and then I gave him his meds and he yacked it all back up. Sigh... ~I let his food settle for an hour or so before I gave him his meds this morning. So far, so good. ~J is constantly struggling with homework. I am tired of repeating every grade with him as he needs help on everything. I did it once, wasn't that enough? ~J continues to crack us up with his lost in translation moments. The other night he was studying religions for social studies. We talked about Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism, Confuscionism and Islam. By the time he was done with them they were Historyism, Christininanity, Bootyism, Confusionism and Islam. ~I have to leave in a couple minutes for praise team practice. Yes, in the middle of the day. How refreshing. I'm pumped. ~The MRI the other day was the nicest MRI experience I've ever had. I sat in a reclining chair with pillows all around me and my arm in a little MRI tube. Radio station of my choice was playing over the speakers. I go Wed. for results. I would like them to remove the cyst. ~Next weekend A has her first day of work at her new job and J has his first baseball game of the season. ~Gotta run.

No comments: