Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sanomae's laundry

I haven't posted a "Sano in the laundry" pic for a while but not because she hasn't been in it. This cat loves, loves, loves the clean, warm clothes that come out of the dryer. She roots through them like a little piggy searching out the warmest and most comfortable spot. Then she lays there and snags her claw on anything that you try to pick up and fold. Here is what I found yesterday.
Yup, that's her tail sticking out. It was the only part of her that wasn't covered.

I started pulling some things away and folding them when I found this.
Aww, I woke it up again. Isn't that too bad? But isn't she cute?
We've had a few crummy weeks in a row as far the adoption process goes, or doesn't go in this case. Apparently they can't find the "register" which is the book they need to make our new extract of archives paper. While I'm not that surprised, I am very discouraged, disillusioned and frustrated beyond belief. If you believe in God, please pray for us. I'm not holding up well under the strain right now. I can see the strain in the rest of the family too. Thanks.

No comments: