Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maybe I'm dead??

I climbed into bed last night and snuggled up to T and he flinched. He asked me, "How can somebody so cold still be alive?" I do have a little problem regulating my body temp. I overheat easily but freeze in the winter. The cold hurts. Believe it or not we have flannel sheets, a lightweight cotton blanket, electric blanket that we use to heat the bed up before we get into it, a microfleece type blanket, a down comforter and a quilt all on the bed. It's a wonder we can even move under all that. And we grew up in WI.

I got to talk to J today. He sang "I Am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N" and the part at the end that goes "and I will l-i-v-e e-t-e-r-n-a-l-l-y" sounded more like "and I will ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-y". It was precious.

I'm planning on watching Extreme Home Makeover this evening. Some people who adopted from Haiti are going to be on. Or that's the change, subject to plan anyway.

No comments: