Friday, November 14, 2008

Another week, another month, another year

Obviously, we have no good adoption process news. Apparently the person at the office from which we are awaiting the paper is on vacation. Haven't we heard that before? You know how sick I am of all of this. How crazy it makes me feel. How desperate and frustrated. So I don't really need to mention that stuff.

T has come to call these "black Fridays". You know, when you don't get any good news and know that it will be at least Monday before you even have a chance of hearing anything again. The problem is, those weeks become months and those months become years. It's been a month now that we've been waiting on the paper. We're in month 38 of the wait. Over three years. We are 2 months into the fourth year of waiting. How is that good? I don't know. I conceived, carried and gave birth to two babies, and they're two and a half years apart in age, in the time we've been paper pregnant with this child. And we decided to not have more bio children because being pregnant was not good for my body. Ha! Being paper pregnant for this long is not good for my body either.

On to other things. I know that the cats get the "lion's share" (ha ha, cats-lions, get it? See, I told you I'm crazy) of photos on the blog. But here are a few more. They're just so stinkin' cute. Here's a pic of the two that despise each other. The third one was on the other side of the screen door.

Kind of like mirror images, their tails were curled the same and everything.

And this is Sanomae looking cute in the computer chair. She fights me for control of the chair all the time.
Aww, I woke it up. Isn't that too bad?

No comments: