Friday, May 16, 2008

Yada, yada, yada

The girls are exempt from their finals so they are out and about today. Actually R went on a field trip with the physics and calculus classes to a theme park. They were to ride rollercoasters and take notes. Apparently the class built a model roller coaster. R is not in either one of those classes but they had room and she had time so she went.

Lillybet just about did herself in Wed. afternoon. I thought she was a goner for sure. She got so tangled up that even her collar twisted and was cutting off her air. She was still making an awful noise but her mouth was white. I managed to free her and she practically crawled in my lap and soaked up the loving. I don't know who was more scared, her or me, but she is fully recovered.

Misty attacked Sano today so she had to go in time out. So far, she had been afraid of the cone but I guess she got over it. Sano had a bath last night. She didn't really like it but she feels a lot better now.

No adoption news. Huge sigh...

No comments: