Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Still stuck on the cat bathing topic

Well, we upgraded the internet some and I tried to post a video but it still time's out on me. Pics are loading pretty well though, so here are some pics of the poor cat. I must say that we feel real bad for her but at the same time she has been a constant source of comic relief for us. Her tail alternates between open and slightly oozing to scabbed over so we are continuing with the cone for now. I don't know how she does it but she occasionally does get a hold of her tail. We seem to be making gains on the fight against the fleas. Yay! Oh, and we did take the cone off for her bath. This is right after the bath. No matter how much she licked herself, she just couldn't get dry. Hmmm.


Yes, still licking and licking and not getting dry. Look at her toes. She has some long toes.

Yes, she did eventually dry off and we put the cone back on. She was exhausted after all that licking.

Oh, the look on her face here is priceless. If looks could kill, we'd be dead.

We haven't heard anything yet this week about the adoption. People sometimes remark on how calm I seem. I'm just happy at this point that they finally decided to call the file lost and start re-doing it. We've taken so many steps back that I don't feel like we're going forward but at least we're not just spinning our tires anymore. For that, I'm thankful.

2 comments:

Danielsen5 said...

Ok, the poem was hystarical!!! I mean we are talking - ROFL!!! But, now don't take this the wrong way, your cat is extreamly repulsive when wet! LOL

Blessings, Beth

Amy said...

I won't take that the wrong way at all. That's R's cat. :)
Amy