Sunday, May 18, 2008

Much ado about nothing

I had to work today so I didn't get to talk to J, but T and the girls did. That's always interesting. R sang a song for him this time and he sings back to us.

This last week was a crazy week and this coming week is looking pretty crazy too. We finally got our fingerprinting appointment. It's for Friday morning, like we didn't have anything else to do. Oh well, at least it's free this time. Third time's the charm, as they say.

Did I mention that we gave Sanome a bath this week? Have you ever bathed a cat? A held her down in the water, I held her tail up and R soaped, scrubbed and rinsed her. I love the whole foot shaking thing that they do after a bath. We have some funny videos if we could only post them. Our internet is to slow at this point. We have to post them from T's office and there are just too many other things taking precedence this week.

T and I worked in the front yard yesterday. Now we're so sore we can hardly move. After several years of living here we are finally working on landscaping the front yard. I sure hope the grass grows. I'm tired of mud and weeds. We decided to put a low electric fence around it to keep the dogs off in order to give the grass a chance. At first they were stepping over it or going under it but Oreo finally met the fence. I do believe she will stay off the grass for a while.

R's cat has a cone on her head to keep her from attacking her tail. R's horse has a grazing muzzle on her head to keep her from eating too much and foundering. We were teasing R about the fact that half of her animals have something on their heads. We decided to give R's horse a break and put the grazing muzzle on my horse. She constantly lives life on the edge of foundering. She is quite put out with us for putting that thing on her. She won't even try to eat. Goofy thing. Bridget however is chowing down. We'll probably end up switching back and forth between the two horses every couple days.

A took some really cool pics. I'll try to post them when I have time. It will probably be over a week from now before that happens.

T has poison ivy on his arm, R has a couple of canker sores in her mouth and I have some strange rash (doesn't hurt, doesn't itch), mostly on my trunk. I was mentioning this to A and she said she has a rash on her face. But her's is called acne. Silly girl.

And now for "much ado about something". Have you checked out CFhusband's blog lately? Both Tricia and Gwyneth have been released from the hospital! Our God is an awesome God.

Please pray with us that the "new original" court papers get done this week with no problems or mistakes. I've been told that they will go back to MOI after that. Oh please Lord, let J come home. 32 months is a long time to wait.

No comments: