Thursday, May 29, 2008

Congrats to...

...it seems like a lot of congrats going out for a lot of people. Family by Love bought the plane ticket for their son to come home. Congrats to them. Tricia and Gwyneth (CFHusband blogspot) are both out of the hospital and will be heading home to Outer Banks soon. Congrats to them. The littlest Johnson-McCormick finally made her appearance. Congrats to them on the birth of Meera Grace. You can check them all out on their blog links to the right.

Boy, I feel left out. Nothing new under the moon in our adoption process. It feels like he'll never come home. Sometimes I wonder if people think this is all a hoax or that we've been duped. Sometimes it's very hard to trust-people and God. I'll do a thankful list so I don't get too down. Let's see, I just picked some wild honey suckle and two different kinds of roses (off the same bush-go figure) and put them in a vase on the table. They smell sooooo good. For that simple pleasure, I am grateful. My house is mostly clean and T took the hairball out of my bathroom sink. I'm thankful that I didn't have to take the hairball out and it is draining properly again. A friend had brain surgery today. They wanted him to be able to recognize his family by tonight or tomorrow morning. He recognized them an hour after surgery. God is good. Another friend had a safe trip from the other side of the world. For that, I'm thankful.

4 comments:

danellejoy said...

Amy! I love honeysuckle and roses! I can almost smell them right now!
I cannot wait to Congratulate you on YOUR good news! It's coming!

Family by Love said...

I am so heartbroken over the lack of adoption news for you. I thought of you as I booked Michael's ticket last night and wished I could be booking one for your son too. I had so hoped our boys would come home together. Please know that I am constantly praying for you and have many friends praying for you as well.

Amy said...

Thanks ladies!
Amy

CFHusband said...

Thank you!