Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Nothing new under the moon

I didn't realize it has been 3 days since I posted last. We've been busy with graduation stuff, animals, Mother's day plans, etc. I need to get announcements and invitations out and we need to get the house and yard cleaned up for my family coming over Sunday for Mother's day.

There is nothing happening with the adoption right now. Well, I should rephrase that. We don't know of anything happening right now but hopefully they are busy replacing photocopies of our file with "new originals". Yep, I hope they are busy, busy, busy. I cannot fathom how the Lord will bring good of this. This has been a rough journey, like Lewis and Clark parking at the bluffs thinking they were close to the ocean only to find the Rocky Mountains. Zoiks! Please Lord, let J come home quickly.

6 comments:

Family by Love said...

I'm praying.

Amy said...

Thanks! Praying for you too.

Chapter Two said...

'Praying too.

Amy said...

Thanks c2manmi.
Amy

T and T Livesay said...

sad and mad and annoyed for you. and praying.

Amy said...

Thanks.
Amy