Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rambling again

Fat finger update; the doc said it looks good and that it can take up to 6 weeks for everything to resolve and new nail to start growing in. I'm supposed to keep lotion on it. It still has some tender spots but I noticed on Wed. that it wasn't swelling much through the day anymore. Yeah!

I think all my Christmas shopping is done. All the wrapping is not done and I have a lot of baking to do. Sigh...

We still haven't heard anything regarding the adoption paperwork. We were hoping to hear that our file was out of MOI before Christmas. I just don't understand this process or how it's good. But I guess I don't have to understand it, I have to trust God.

Both girls were gone last night. A was babysitting so the parents could go out to eat and then shopping. R was serving at a dinner theater to earn tip money for Beta club trip. We answered the phone and took messages for our girls while they were gone. Oh wait, someone did actually call to talk to me.

A's cat, Misty, has had a special little bond with T since we first brought her home. She is such a funny cat. This is the one that likes to sit in the stroller and drink water from a sippy cup. We got her from the humane society when she was about 3 months old. As soon as we walked into the room she was clinging to the side of her cage and had her paw out reaching for us. A adopted her immediately. We think she must have been separated from her mother fairly young because she would suck on our earlobes. She still does this now and then. Anyway, one of her favorite things to do is to jump up on T's lap and touch his nose with her nose. Then she rubs her face in his beard. The other night she got in his lap and rooted in under his arm. This is how they looked.
Aren't they cute?

No comments: