Thursday, December 20, 2007

The official word is...

...our file is still in MOI. Sigh...our O asked about their files, giving the file #'s MOI had given them, and 4 out of 9 had the wrong file #'s. Ours is one of the wrong #'s. So now our file is lost in MOI but our O director seemed pretty positive about them finding our file and signing it out soon. It just doesn't seem to end for us. At least they are working on it and God knows where it is, even if we don't. Please keep praying. Our file has been in MOI since the end of May.

Finger update; I see improvement every day. It looks kind of nasty because the dry skin is all around what remains of a tiny scab. But it is not swelling every day like it was. I can make a complete fist with that hand now. I haven't been able to do that in a month. I do have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. Hopefully the last one. I'm ready for this little trip to be over too.

Amy

No comments: