Friday, December 7, 2007

Next AM

I didn't sleep well last night but not because of pain. My finger is still pretty numb. That's kind of handy but I wouldn't mind it feeling like a part of me again. Typing is very interesting. Sanome the cat is trying to help me but she's not a good speller. Here's a pic with the inch of gauze hanging off the end of my finger. Just in case you wanted to see.

My Christmas cactus has decided to bloom. I have two of them and a lot of times they think they are Easter cacti and bloom then. This one is really close to on time. The other one has never been the same after Dexter knocked it over several years ago. I don't see any buds on it so maybe it will be an Easter cactus this year. I definitely do not have a green thumb (just a white finger, ha-ha) so I'm amazed and grateful for any plant that lives at my house. Blooming is above and beyond the call of duty.

It's kind of dark and dreary here today. I have a goal of getting some cabinets cleaned out and taking a nap. I did finish a book last night while I was supposed to be sleeping. Maybe I'll start another book today too. Pretty lofty goals for this close to Christmas and the shopping not done, aren't they? Oh well.

Amy

No comments: