Monday, August 29, 2011

Phone pics

I have a cheap phone so I know these are not the best pics, but it's what I've got. These are in chronological order.

 Diesel LOVES to get up on my chest, stick his cold nose under my chin and drool on my neck. It's a good thing he's cute!

This is Earl, the 86 year old (young?) cancer survivor doing the splits at the store where I work. He and his wife are absolutely precious and my life is richer for having met them.

He says, "When I get tired I just lay down." He's 86 people! I can't do that or I'd break in two.

Sunset on the way home the other night.

Sunset on the lake Friday night.

We had a baptism/party on our property yesterday. This is a friend with Bridget. She told me that the horse kept trying to bite her. I said, "No. She's trying to lick your hand." I showed her how to keep her hand flat.

It kind of tickles.

Misty showed off by climbing in her stroller and drinking from her sippy cup. She loves her stroller.

Today was A's first day of college classes. It only took her 3 tries to get out the door. She went out once, came back in and got the paper she set down on her way out, went out again and came back in with Diesel saying there was a possum in the driveway and she didn't know if it was dead or playing dead. Just a normal morning at our house.

J said he was going to push it with a stick and see if it was dead. He put his baseball gloves on and picked up a stick and then asked, "Do dey have like a...do dey do like...a fart or someting?" I assured him it was not a skunk but he just tapped it a little and got into the car. It was still there when I returned from taking J to school so I determined that it really was dead. I let Diesel out and he had to go check it out and Trixie was right there as if to say, "Hey, I found that. You can sniff it but it belongs to me." We figure Trixie retrieved it, being as she is a retriever and all.

This evening T and I went over to visit the puppy. The 3 tri-colored pups sold over the weekend and the other 2 are spoken for. "Baby" is the smallest one.

Facing off with her sister.

She's little but she's tough!

R and JT, hide your shoes!

They ganged up on my shoe.

And that's our life in pics for the last couple of days.

No comments: