Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The view from here

This was the view from the pool last night.

T took that pic with his cell phone. Amazing, isn't it? I love how you can see the rays of the setting sun and how the clouds were "outlined".

Speaking of T, we celebrated his birthday this last weekend. T is an awesome husband, good father and works hard to provide for us. His tech skills and mechanical skills never cease to amaze me. Happy Birthday, Babe!

I am having horrible neck spasms, yesterday and today. I went to the chiro at lunch yesterday so I feel like I am lined up, just the muscles are going crazy. Hurts like heck. Maybe I'm stressed over another health issue that has reared it's ugly head. I don't know. The heat got to me yesterday too. I wasn't thinking very clearly by the end of the workday. I get a bit disoriented when I get over heated. I was so thankful for the AC in my car and house and for the pool.

A is still trying to finish up everything for college. Sigh... it's been a long hard road to jump through all the hoops.

R is having the same problem with her college stuff. Why do they make it so difficult to go to school? They are also looking for a new place to live that will allow 3 pets. R looked at another one yesterday.

J is enjoying 7th grade so far but this is only his third day. He's so funny. He's taking lots of time picking out clothes and making sure his hair is in place. I thought that was just a 7th grade girl thing.

Diesel fell off the steps last night. We were watching tv and he was asleep on the third from the top step. All of a sudden we heard a THUD! T looked over and Diesel was on the floor looking very dazed. He limped a bit and I picked him up and his whole little body was quivering. R said he was just shocked because of his extreme non-kitty move. He settled down after about 10 minutes and started purring. Poor little guy!

And that's the view from here.

1 comment:

Jeff Schicke said...

Amid the good and bad in our lives, God's beauty is always there for us to appreciate.