Thursday, August 4, 2011

The phone pics

Ok. T helped me get the pix off my phone and I just decided to do a whole summer long phone pic post. This first one is my cousin's cat in her princess bed.

This is another cousin's big mastiff, Mongo. He's over 200 pounds. I think most of his weight is slobber.

Pic of T holding R at my cousin's wedding. Obviously he was taking video. He had hair! And look at R's lips. Too cute!

My aunt and uncle raise golden retrievers.

And cattle. That little guy has a "phantom of the opera" face, half black and half white.

And they had puppies when we were there.

J's big fish at another uncle's pond.

The view from our front yard.

Apparently I have a thing for sunsets. I took this on the way home one evening.

Diesel chewing on the bathtub drain.

A pic of a pic of T and I on our first anniversary. One cake was new and one was the topper from our wedding cake. I took the pic because I was trying to show a friend that I had big hair in the 80's too. And T had hair. Look at us. Scrawny little babies.

Another view from the front yard. I am loving this pic and I forgot I even took it.

And another. Liking this one too.

Diesel likes to sleep on the computer desk.

S t r e t c h .

He has an overbite and his mouth never really closes. Too cute!

Are you tired of these yet? Apparently I never tire of them.

We put corn up last weekend. We had a couple of these "double decker" ears. Kind of weird, huh?

And here's the precious baby "It".

Chow time!

I'm so cute.

And I know it!

And "uncle J" loves me.

That's our summer so far in phone pics.

No comments: