Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is there a plumber in the house?

T has had a few small plumbing issues to take care of in the last couple of weeks. Diesel has been right there by his side to help him out.

Umm, let's see here. 

Yeah. I think it's this thing-a-ma-jig right there.

It must have come loose from that whatcha-ma-call-it.

Oh, you need help with the dishwasher too? Let me just get in here and check things out. Yes, I fit in here better than you do. Just let me see what's going on.

We'll have to get him some plumber pants.

Did I mention that the Dr. who read my mammogram last week and performed some ultrasound on me was one of the dad's from the adoption group we used to go to? He came in and said, "Hey, how are you? I'm (so and so) from the adoption support group. How's J?" I was shrinking back and trying to adjust my gown and shaking his hand and saying, "Oh. Yeah. Nice to see you too." He was very professional and we actually had a nice chat but can you say, awkward?

No comments: