Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tonight

Tonight I had praise team practice, A had an away game for soccer and J had a fall ball baseball game. A went by herself and they lost 9-0 and she got the wind knocked out of her. She's ok thankfully. She said they were really good. Maybe next time.

T and my dad went to J's game. J's team lost 14-7 but, when J got up to bat their score was 0 and they had one guy on 2nd (I think). J hit one between first and outfield and then just stood there. Everyone was yelling for him to run and it finally dawned on him to run and he made it to first. Then he stole second. T said he was tip-toeing like he was sneaking up on it. Then he made it home on the next hit or so. He was given the game ball by the coach. This kid took up baseball a couple weeks ago. He may have found his game.

My mom and I were at praise team practice. Some songs were pretty cool. I hope they turn out well during the service.

That's our evening in a nutshell.

No comments: