Monday, September 6, 2010

The lake

First, I had to show these pix of Misty. She is so funny.
Wow, I have a lot of scratches on the wood floor. Don't look at those. Just admire the silly cat.
Finally. Us rednecks made it to the lake. J LOVED tubing. A tried to ski but her ankle is still a bit weak. The boat ran ok once T turned the distributer (or something like that). We pulled skiers. We went to a waterfall. No one got hurt, though several of us have sore muscles and some bruises. Dad's bilge pump didn't work and he took on some water and at one point he could only go in reverse but those are just minor details that make good stories. We were blessed.

J and I in the raft/tube thingy. Did I mention how much he loved it?

Dad's two boats. If the orange one is on the other side of the red one, you can't even see it.

The jet ski is the only thing that died. This is where we left it while we continued on to the waterfall.

I have to get more pix from my dad and I have to get to work so that's all for now.

No comments: