Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More lake pix

Well, the sore muscles have peaked but we are still thrilled that we got to the lake in our own boat. A is really sore because she went to Fall Creek Falls yesterday along with my niece, nephew and niece-in-law and a bunch of others. T bought some waterskis on clearance yesterday and we're trying to figure out how to make them "trainers". I'm confident that T will come up with something and we plan to go again this weekend, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

These are pix my dad took. J and I in the towable with A and T in the boat.
I'm not sure why we have that "huh?" look on our faces but the sun was glorious.

Ah, the jet ski before it died. We sort of took bets on what would still be running at the end of the day and none of us thought the jet ski would be the dead one. Keep in mind that the boats are 23, 23, and 34. Woot!

This is at the waterfall. I don't know what T was doing. We saw 2 snakes in the water here. Zoiks!


Is this not a gorgeous place? God's creation is awesome.

Priceless.

Another falls in that same little area.

Tubing wars on the way out of the waterfall area.

Picked up the jet ski and pulled it with the 34yo boat. Too funny.

Nephew getting ready to ski.
And he's up!

My brother popped right up on slalom behind the old boat. He's been skiing behind that boat for most of his life. No wonder he's emotionally attached to it. Dad did not ski. I'd like to see him ski yet this weekend but I don't know if we can talk him into it. We'll see.

No comments: