Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pix

The cats seem to pick a place in the house and sleep there for several days in a row and then pick another spot and sleep for several days in a row. Anyone else's cats do that? Here is Misty in her favorite spot for that day. It's a box that the life jackets and boat seat covers came in.

Here is Dexter that same day in a box of R's books. Does anyone want one of R's books, btw? I can't remember who I'm supposed to send one to.

He tried to sleep on top of the piano but he kept knocking things down.

So, his current favorite place to sleep is on top of the little stand that holds our towels in our bathroom. Misty decided to join him the other day and they had a little bunk bed thing going on.


Here are a few action shots from A's soccer game. She's in the middle, front.


Sort of middle, front again (I think).

T, dad, my brother and I were all looking at dad's new to him boat last night. T noticed some wasps going into a vent on the side and figured there must a nest. Dad got some spray and sprayed it in there. There was a nest all right. C and I were in the boat and the wasps came out and swarmed around and I practically flew out of the boat. Dad and T backed up to safety. C stayed in there a minute and then told T to cover him, he was coming out too. No one got stung so it was pretty funny really.
Happy Thursday.

No comments: