Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow day #2

It's snow day #2 here. The snow and ice seem to like it here. It's melting some but keeps freezing over again at night and there roads here that never see the light of day and that's why we keep having snow days. Sigh...

R left this morning. Sniff. My dad went with her and they have her cat with them. Sanomae is a bit neurotic and wet herself before R could get her into the crate. She also wet R's vest while she was at it. Now she is just sitting in the crate, staring. Poor thing. I'm so glad my dad went with her. He can't hear well at all so the cat won't bother him, well, unless she stinks the car up. He can smell. I think if T had gone with her it would have broken his heart to leave her there. They are making pretty good time and plan to be there tomorrow night. Dad will fly home on Wed. We're praying that R and JT's apartment will be ready before they thought so they can move in. Otherwise he's staying in barracks and she will be at a hotel until it's ready. I don't think it has totally sunk in for me yet. Sigh...

No comments: